In this era of increasing globalisation and competition, business transformation is key. Standing still is no longer an option and thriving companies are constantly seeking ways to adjust their business models to drive down operational costs and increase customers. Overcoming day-to-day operational challenges and engaging in business model innovation can be driven by emerging technologies.
Innovate or Die
Integrating Emerging Technologies into Profitable Business Models
St. James Gate, Dublin 8
Friday, 27th April 2007
10.00 am – 1.00 pm with lunch
(places limited to 60)
e: email@example.com t: (01) 466 3537
“Innovate or Die” includes interactive presentations from six industry leaders including Microsoft, CA, Vertical Communications, Citrix, Central Databank and Trend Micro addressing the key question of how to apply, integrate and manage emerging technologies in the face of increasing competition and corporate governance. We will provide practical advice in areas such as data protection, application management, improving customer contact, outsourcing strategy and mobility using a unique roundtable format, which gives you the opportunity to interact with presenters in an informal environment.
Join us and learn how to;
– Simplify the administration of messaging environments through a managed service model
– Automate backup processes and seamlessly protect critical business assets
– Drive new, more profitable customer contacts through converged customer relationship management
– Choose the right managed services to complement existing business processes and simplify IT administration
– Centralise deployment and management of enterprise applications while providing on-demand access securely to critical information.
– Create and deploy a recovery management strategy to ensure continuous data protection
Join us on May 19th in Dublin, for 'Evolution not Revolut...
iManage is one of the most comprehensive IT managed servi...